Safety Operation of Fiber laser cutting machine
Author | eetolaser_admin |
October 16, 2020
Fiber laser cutting machine is realized by applying high power density energy generated after laser focusing. When using the fiber laser cutting machine, we must not only ensure correct operation, but also be responsible for the personal safety of the operator. When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if it fails. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently.
Best Practices for Safe Operation
- Before using a laser cutter, be sure you have been trained by a qualified individual. A written procedure covering laser cutter use is recommended.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when operating a laser cutter.
- Keep a logbook detailing who has used the laser cutter, cutting time, and materials cut.
- A fire extinguisher should be mounted on the wall near the laser cutter.
- Regular vacuuming of the cutting deck and the internal cavity of the laser cutter is very important for preventing fires!
- Know what materials can be safely cut!
- Never leave an operating laser cutter unattended.
- Avoid placing laser cutters on wooden surfaces.
- Know how setting the pulse rate of the laser affects the chance of a fire and the resolution of the cut.
- Never defeat laser interlocks built into the cutter. This could allow the beam to escape from the laser cutter.
EETO Standard can ensure Electric/Circuit safety